Senior Software Engineer at
Condé Nast Italy.
Skills in managing projects and team work, built up over years working as a self-employed
professional or employee and project manager in the web area.
Experience of relationships with contractors/clients when presenting and negotiating projects.
Flexibility in organizing workload learnt from the need to manage various projects simultaneously in order to meet clients’ needs.
Then arrived the love for the lambda application, the power to serve API with easy and scalability, in Nodejs. I love #Amazon serverless AWS ecosystem.
I'm a self-taught web developer focusing on the core web fundamentals - HTML, CSS and JS. I'm experienced in frontend frameworks like Vue and React and static site generators like Nuxt.js (the one for this website). I write SCSS or use CSS frameworks like TailwindCSS, Bootstrap or Bulma to speed up styling of my projects.
Love scouting new technologies, opportunities, countries and people around the world.
Condé Nast Italia
- Static generation
- Blog content written in Markdown
- Counter for pageviews and likes
- My latest tweets
- Featured images made with Inkscape
Expand my skills
I'd like to expand my skills and knowledge in several fields
- Testing, e.g. with Mocha, Chai, Jest
- Web Components, e.g. with StencilJS, LitElement
- Prototyping and Wireframing, e.g. with Figma, Adobe XD
- Scalable Vector Graphics
- Mobile development
- Backend development, e.g. learn additional language like Go, Python, PHP, Ruby, Java, Rust