Passionate full-stack developer with a knack for crafting pixel-perfect user experiences. Self-taught coder who started out designing websites for fun and fell in love with bringing ideas to life on the web.
Years of freelancing and project management have honed my skills in client relationships - from presenting concepts, negotiating timelines to delivering products that exceed expectations. Juggling multiple projects has made me an expert at prioritizing tasks and optimizing workflows.
I write semantic, accessible and lightning-fast code by hand to achieve the best results and seamless integration. An advocate of web standards, my work strictly follows modern W3C guidelines.
Serverless architectures enable me to rapidly build and deploy apps that scale infinitely. I'm a huge fan of leveraging AWS services to create robust cloud-based solutions.
Currently leading development of a multi-region event management system at Condé Nast Italia. The backend uses NestJS and MongoDB to power a federated GraphQL API.
Let's grab coffee and talk shop! I love collaborating with creative problem-solvers.
Work in CNE Condenast Global Audio, Video and Events group.
Create a service to inject data from global markets' events, to enable data team to perform data visualization and segmentation for marketing campaigns.(tech: NestJS Framework, MongoDB Database, federater GraphQL interface)
Create and manage components for all website around the world.
(tech: NextJS/React Framework, styled-component, APIs integration)
Before February 2022
Say hello to the brand new Condé Nast site, the gorgeous, tasty, cool La Cucina Italiana, US edition: https://www.lacucintaitaliana.com
Made in Nuxt.js, with the help of VueJs, a Node.js API layer to get data from the backend, it works in ServerSideMode to please Google and as a web application for the end-user.
#wordpress, #nodejs, #vuejs, #nuxtjs, #amazon AWS Lamdba, #amazon AWS Cognito, #amazon AWS Kinesis, #amazon AWS ML, #react, #nextjs
Planning, organization and management of clients' websites.
Senior Frontend developer
Responsive Design optimization.
HTML5 - CSS3
Less framework to build CSS
Twitter Bootstrap great promoter
Balgum was a great startup to promote prosumer video / film and distribute globally local film festival.
Planning, organization and management of corporate website.
- Babelgum: http://www.babelgum.com
- Elite Model Look: http://www.elitemodellook.com
- Gold Typhoon: http://www.goldtyphoon.com
Planning, organization and management of corporate websites.
- analysis and creation of website structure (WireFrame)
- creation of XHTML web pages, optimized with CSS layout style for all browsers / media, with usability test
- optimization of the layouts for the web world (with SEO optimization)
- Graphics for web projects, in line with Web 2.0 standards
- Creation of Flash animations for website support or integration
- Tuttocittà: https://www.tuttocitta.it
- PagineGialle: https://www.paginegialle.it
- PagineBianche: https://www.paginebianche.it